#30 is now available! This 40-page, full-size issue features:
* more than 200 reviews of zines, comics, magazines, books, and other self-published materials.
* commentary by Joshua (of Ms Valerie Park distro) called "Where We Were and Where We Want to Be."
* commentary by Candace (of Sticky Institute) called "The Bubble -- Zines and Constructive Criticism."
* commentary by Jerianne titled "Why I'm Mad About the New Fanzines Book."
* an article by Lizzy (of Marching Stars distro) called "Amusing, Odd and Infuriating Things That I've Learnt from Running a UK Distro."
* two articles about Microcosm Publishing ("Cindy Crabb Says No to Microcosm" and "Microcosm Says No to ZW, Other Zines").
* a list of reader recommended zine distros & stores that sell zines.
* resource listings on zine libraries, review zines, and online resources, with articles on postage changes and the Revenge of Print.
* updated postal chart, plus a bonus postal chart with the rates scheduled for April 2011.
* art and illustrations by Mike Goetz, Carl Alessi, and Lydia Velarde, with cover art by e. war.
Zine World costs $4 US, $5 to Canada, or $7 overseas. Subscriptions are also available. Order by sending cash, stamps, or money order (payable to Jerianne) to PO Box 330156, Murfreesboro TN 37133. Or visit Ordering Zine World
to order via PayPal.