Finished my first ever zine!
Hop A Plane (somewhere else)
Made for the 24 Hour Zine Thing 2009.
1/2 sized, 24 pages.
A travel zine of sorts about my gap year between school and university.
Some of the things I write about:
- Travelling around for a few weeks in Canada and then later in USA.
- Ramblings about several zine festivals including Canzine East, Hotel Canzine and Portland Zine Symposium.
- Random observations from my travels in North America.
- Thoughts on my increased interest in photography.
- Musing on why I don’t think my memories have sound.
This zine, at some point, will have a twin zine about how I pretty much spent my year following Tegan and Sara around the world. This zine has minimal Tegan and Sara references in it though.
UK: £1.25 including postage
Europe: £1.75/2 euros including postage
Rest of World: £2.25/$3.75 including postage
Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or email me for a mailing address.
I’m up for trades too.