The Poopsheet Foundation
is very interested in buying your unwanted mini-comics, fanzines, etc.
WE PAY CASH for
• mini-comics of all sorts, particularly collections or large lots
• fanzines of all sorts (especially comics fanzines but we're open to other types)
• convention programs (especially pre-1990 but others are considered)
• APAs (comics, science fiction, horror, etc.)
• mini-comics & fanzine research/documentation (published or unpublished)
• non-US mini-comics, fanzines, graphzines, etc.
• original Morty Comix by Steve Willis
• other original artwork
• and related items!
Consignment sales may also be an option.
: For these purposes "mini-comic
" means low-frills small press comics usually self-published in runs of 100-200. This movement began with "newave comix" in the '70s. What we're not
talking about is smaller-than-normal comic books published by mainstream companies or other corporations. We're also (generally speaking) not talking about ashcans.
For more info please e-mail Rick Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org