I have had a number of inqueries regarding the destash and I guess because i wrote my previous blog in a hurry, it has confused a lot of people...
So I am wanting to destash ALL of my craft supplies (it ranges from fabriks to beads, wires, found objects, wires, chains and other vintage things). I just REALLY need to clean them out so i can make room for a new prokect that iw ill be focusing on.
so here is a list of the things that I have FOR SURE. feel free to look to see if you need/want anything from them. OR you can convo me to ask if there is something you are specifically looking for.
but anyways, here it is:
-vintage fabrics salvaged from vintage clothes
-different types of pearls bought from different places in asia
- scrap wine red suede (approx 1.25in by 14in)
-random crochet circles from a crochet lot
- czech faceted glass beads in different colors
- aa crystal beads and swarovski
- different chains
- kidada cords
- wooden beads from different indigenous tribe
- a WHOLE bunch of pewter charms (butterflies, crosses, leaves, anicorns, eifel tower, hearts, different anmals, etc.)
- a few chinky lampwork beads
- abunch of findings
- stack of vintage ephemera (from my grandfather's engineering and anatomy books)
- random pages from more recent publications 90s-2000s(OLD reader's digest, natl geographic, intl mags, anatomy, medical books)
I cant emphasize enough how i just want to clean my closet off and if i werent saving for my new project, I would gladly give everything for just shipping fees.
will i trade? yes if it is something i need. right now i am focusing on BLACK materials and TAXIDERMY ONLY.
Send me a message or comment on this post if you have any other questions and i will be sure to get back to you as soon as i can.
ALSO,, i have uploaded a few pictures of some of the supplies... so just look at my albums :)