a place for zinesters - writers and readers
Issue twenty-two of my perzine, Telegram Ma'am, documents some of the happier times of 2010, which I consider my best year so far - though I intend to make 2011 even better. I traveled quite a bit throughout the year, moved back to the city I'm in love with, and did a lot of hard work on my mental health and self-esteem, so that's what this issue is about. I've written about:
- being zinester-in-residence at the Anchor Archive in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- attending the 10th Annual Portland Zine Symposium
- going to the Kingston Writers Fest and...
- meeting Joyce Carol Oates (!!!), among others
- leaving my hometown and moving back to Guelph
- joining the local roller derby team
- and lots more
Telegram Ma'am #22 is quarter-sized, cut & paste, thirty-six pages long, just about ten-thousand words, and has a goldenrod yellow cover.
* SELECTED TRADES ONLY because I'm broke and because I've got too many zines to read as it is. Thanks for understanding!
You can buy it in my Etsy shop at http://schoolformaps.etsy.com. I also accept well-concealed Canadian or U.S. cash! Just tally up the price of zines + postage via the info provided on the Etsy listings, and snail mail to:
P.O. Box 1689
N1H 6Z9 Canada