Announcing the outbreak of RIGOR MORTIS #2
from its Baltimore-based containment facilities. Horror fans are advised to recognize and beware of the symptoms associated with the zine’s sophomore issue, including, but not limited to:
- Dread Sockett aims for the heart of Klaus Kinski’s Nosferatu;
- Colin Cthulhu rises from the grave in defense of the “ZomCom”;
- DeadVida survives a night in Colorado’s legendary Stanley Hotel;
- John Carpenter’s THE FOG weathers Grim Pickens’s sea trials;
- “Christian horror”, paranormal reality shows, plus a whole lot more.
Written and illustrated by long-time fixtures in the underground press, RIGOR MORTIS digs into the world of horror with a decided focus on the undead and their perennial roles in pop culture, offering essays, reviews and in-depth analysis of films, books, comics, graphic novels, websites and more. From the Resurrection to REANIMATOR, the timeless influences of RIGOR MORTIS #2 will surely appeal to shamblers and sprinters alike.
Supplementing the print edition, the RIGOR MORTIS blog (http://livingdeadzine.blogspot.com/
) offers timely updates of all things undead.
RIGOR MORTIS is a Leeking Inc. production and is available for purchase from Atomic Books (http://atomicbooks.com/products/-/13536.html
), Microcosm Publishing (http://www.microcosmpublishing.com
) and Quimby’s (http://www.quimbys.com
), or directly from the publisher (PayPal accepted). For more information, contact:
Davida Gypsy Breier
C/o Leeking Inc.
P.O. Box 11064
Baltimore, Maryland 21212
Paypal to: Davida@leekinginc.com