Jan. 1 2014. Getting the Country Back in Shape
Brand new year readers. Want to end stalemate in government and get the country back in good shape?
There is a catch:
You’ll have to open your mind to new ideas!!!
the problem is not
the problem is more
opening the door
of minds closed
to those solutions!
1. Call for a National Hiring Day – to get the economy started.
2. Call for a government savings account. Put 10 billion a year in it.
3. Cut spending and raise revenue 1/10th of one percent across the board.
4. Let government employees get 1/10 of 1% of money they can save
5. Cut corporate and rich welfare at least as much as poor people welfare.
6. Set up CBA’s, community bank accounts, and end all poverty.
7. Stop all wars for 10 years.
8. Take back the government from corporate control
9. Support free college through a wiki-College
10. National Art Centers, to support all arts.
FOR THE REST OF THIS POST SEE MY BLOG POST AT
(editor of the 21 year old zine Musea)