a place for zinesters - writers and readers
Well the first issue is all complete with its photocopying and stapling and is more than ready to be put forth into the world! If you would like to make a trade with one of your zines, then, I am more than happy with that, otherwise, get in contact with me here and give me your details. Zines are $3 AUD if you'd like to pay for them!
So, what is in Issue 1?
* "The Best Christmas Ever" by Dominique Ford, reflecting on what's been a great season for her
* "To Arm Rest Or Not To Arm Rest" by Philippe Perez
* "Tree Change" by Rosalind Chia. Reflections on her tree-change to Bundanoon
* "The Sea Birds" by Mina E
* "Patience Is A Virtue" by Rachel Pace. Why should we rush into relationships?
* "Foolish Crazy World" by Voltra De Vilk. The vuvuzela - coming to a music store near you
* A profile of photographer Alana Dimou.
* "Modern Media Culture Is Failing Women" by Sheshtyn de Souza
* "Let's Take Back The Role Of Being An Adult" by Susanne Moore