Erosion #4 (Zine) ($1)
- In the tradition of great variety zines, Erosion covers a lot of ground. The kind of zine you don't see around much anymore. Erosion #5 (Zine) ($1)
- Comics, an interview with Gainesville’s Grow Radio, a report from Afghanistan, tons of weird art. Erosion #6 (Zine) ($1)
- AM radio, comics, music formats, art galore, free advice and even a crossword puzzle.
I Love Bad Movies #1 (Zine) ($5)
- Before the well-played themes of later issues began, they traversed the cinematic spectrum of Road House to Showgirls, Sleepwalkers to The Pick-Up Artist, all in one issue.
Imaginary Life #7 (Zine) ($3)
- Thoughts on life, losing loved ones, family, and understanding things in a new way with age. Simple, little, and beautiful.
Monarch, No. 1 (Book/Literary Journal) ($10)
- The first print publication from the awesome new Seattle literary collective, The Monarch Review. A mix of short fiction, poetry, non-fiction essays, interviews, and photography.
Paper Crush #4 (Zine & Postcard) ($4)
- A fun zine for mail geeks and fans of postal history, Paper Crush #4 is about postcards. The history and collecting of postcards, to be exact. Interesting and informative. Plus every issue comes with a free vintage postcard.
Primahood (Zine/Graphic Novel) ($6.50)
- These wonderfully bizarre comics tell an interesting tale of being a mother and having a daughter. Raising questions of gender and feminity along the way.
Tiger Pad 3-Pack (Blank Books) ($8)
- A three pack of the flexible 5“x7” ruled notepads from Eberhardt Press. 44 pages a piece, made from recycled and reused materials, beautifully packaged.
Truckface #15 (Zine) ($3)
- LB takes us through another year teaching in the Chicago public school system. As always, a great mix of humorous tales and getting real about class and racial injustice in this country.
8-Track Mind (Zine) ($3)
*In a few weeks, a few of us from the MVPD crew will be going on the Letters & Poppet tour around the west coast, so you should come out and say hi if we're coming to your town. In addition to sounds and performance antics, we'll have a table full of interesting things both on and not on the distro (handmade bags, one-of-a-kind postcards, dolls, magnets, hair clips, alongside the expected tapes and zines and things).
*Our friend Charlie Zaillian (from Chung Antique) recently wrote an article on Pierced Arrows for the Seattle Times!
*Our dear Ms Alexis Wolf had an excerpt from her Hyena in Petticoats zine republished on the Vindication of the Rights of Mary blog.
*One Minute Zine Reviews has been doing a number of write ups and radio spots for various MVPD zines.
(and i think that's all).