a place for zinesters - writers and readers
1.Zines come from the heart. Whether you heart is broken, happy, or just feeling meh. Zines mean something.
2. You need no reason to make one. Thinking to hard about starting a project can really hurt your brain. Why not start a zine about absolutely nothing?! It could soon escalate into something bigger than you expected.
3. i hate grammar! and i feel free to express it though zines!
4. You know that super talented friend of yours? Would't it be fun to work on a side project with them? Of course it would be silly! Zines bring people together.
5. Speaking of super talented people. We enjoy reading, seeing and listening to what they are working on.
6. Zines are an outlet for pent-up emotions.
7. You don't need an editor to produce your zine. Though sometimes, I feel i need one. (did i mention i hate grammar?)
8. I have met some pretty amazing people in my short time doing zines.
9. Zines make me proud of myself.
10. Zine life is like a gang! only positive.