Wow, first blog.
Unfortunately I've become used to writing and reading incredibly diluted life-stories on myspace profiles; so writing a blog should give me the kick up the backside I truely deserve.
So let's not start with the basics.
- I was born on Christmas day, 1993, during the Queens speech. My mother still managed to eat two chrismas dinners that day.
- I have a passion for history, art, music and history of art and music. Currently I have a developing fixation on Jean Honoré Fragonard.
- I love Shakespeare, but hate his hometown- Ironic? Probably not.
- My favourite song is Dear Prudence by The Beatles. In ten minutes i'll regret writing that- It changes all the time. I suppose I should write some back-ups; Anything by the beatles, George Harrison or John Lennon; anything by The Smiths or Morrissey; Tonight you belong to me- Patience and Prudence; Long Tall Sally- The Kinks version; Love will tear us apart- Joy Division; I'm a believer- The Monkees; Subterranean homesick blues- Bob Dylan; River man: Nick Drake: OH! you pretty things: DAVID BOWIE; If paridise is half as nice: The amen corner; Substitute- The who; Puppet on a string; Sandie Shaw; Tin Soldier- the small faces; Eleanor put your boots on; Franz Ferdinand; Beggin'- The Four seasons; California Dreamin'- The mamas and the papas; The lovecats; The cure; Me and the major; Belle & Sebastian; Teenage Kicks- The Undertones - Don't hold me on that though, tomorrow it will be something completely different
- I have a man crush on Stephen Fry
- I watch too much BBC 4 for my own good. But it's worth it.
- My hair is the same colour as cigarette ash mixed in wheetabix
- When I was little, I used to have a cotton wheel on the end of a piece of string that I pretended was a microphone. I performed beatles and Doris Day songs for my family- I would give anything to have that confidence back.
- "I'm not retarded- I'm a very special boy" - America pie 2 is better that American pie 3
- I have a Biology CORE GCSE on Monday. Joy over joys.
- I used to be Avril Lavigne's biggest fan. I'm not exaggerating- I sent her birthday cards. First class stamps and everything.
- I love finding unsigned or relatively unknown bands on myspace. My favourites are- Ruby and her whorses; Andrew Lips; Josh Weller; Lucy and the Catipillar; Guildean Gang.
- J'adore la photographie: http://londontownlucy.deviantart.com/
- All latin teachers are scottish. FACT.