Exploding the Myth issue 3 is finally all finished and printed! Unfortunately I still can't access the copies for another week, so all those who I have promised copies to should expect to have them dispatched within a week or so.
This issue has a colour cover and black and white insides, 40 pp.
Including in this zine is writing and drawings about:
- Moving out & in
- Writing about jobs
- "How to make hair bows" by Daisy
- "Inspiration & Motivation" contributions - includes responses from WMZ zinesters Bernard?, Sari M and star blanket river child
- Transition & Relationships part 2
- Transition & the NHS
- Rebel grrrlz in fiction part 1 - Harriet the spy
- Stuff you'll love - Box Squad
- Writing about the power of music
and, of course, plenty more!