a place for zinesters - writers and readers
If you have content to contribute to Zine World #31, now's the time to send it in!
We need your info for our Resources section, including new listings, updates, tips, and recommendations. Send us info about zine libraries, review zines & websites, online resources, mailing tips (and problems), and other news or announcements of interest to zine publishers and readers.
We're looking for artwork and articles related to zines, publishing, or DIY advice. Original content or already published material ok. Contact us with your ideas. Possible topics include:
* anything related to zines (writing, publishing, creativity, distribution). This can include commentary about zine or DIY culture, personal experiences, etc.
* DIY tips/advice/instructions.
* zine scene reports. Tell us about what's going on with zines in your city, state, or country.
* reports from zine fests, etc. Have you attended a zine festival or conference recently? Tell us about how it went, what you learned, what you liked or didn't, etc.
We also accept advertising:
* FREE classified ads (up to 50 words) for any DIY project -- including zines, distros, calls for submissions, groups, penpals, websites, etc.
* CHEAP display ads. We're even willing to trade. Check out http://www.undergroundpress.org/submit-to-zine-world/advertising-in... for details.
Send submissions to email@example.com no later than April 25.
Want your zine reviewed in Zine World #32? Now would be a great time to send it in:
PO Box 3556, Portland OR 97208