a place for zinesters - writers and readers
Are you living or exploring or thinking about open non-monogamous relationships? Did you always want to write your story down to be shared with others in the DIY zine field (or beyond)?
Here is a chance for you ;-)
I have made „Juggling the Raibow # 1“ in February 2010 in New Zealand (you can download it on QZAP, indymedia.or.nz, sarahtearex.wordpress.com or email me for a PDF). Number 2 I would like to be more internationally – even though it will be in English language. It is a personal zine, which can include poetry, articles, comics, interviews.
Please NO academic or too theoretically based submissions.
I am interested in your real life/experiences/choices/work/progress/mistakes – relationships.
The following list are suggestions to get you started:
- Personal story (like first zine) - why do I chose an alternative?
- Jealousy and guilt
- Poly - queer - race-ism – culture - gender
- Poly versus mono (you & partner/ perceptions and judgements of outsiders)
- Pracical stuff / tipps (eg. living/together, safer sex)
- When does poly not work (boundaries)
- Poly /alternatives & kids
- Moving away/around - relationships in different places/cities
- Relationships and recovery
- Coming out as non-monogamous
Submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to: Luca Tiger at 128 Abel Smith St. / Te Aro Wellington, New Zealand
Deadline: September/October 2011
With queer love, rage and towards our improving abilities to juggle the rainbow(s)!