Issue 4 came out this week, and is available at: www.cotl.etsy.com, and soon form the manifesta distro: www.manifesta.co.uk/zines.
Issue 4 features interviews with:
Tara Jane O'Neil, and
+ cover artwork from Eliza Lazy/Sarah Maple, and SALUTE!
+ Gallery artwork from artists based in: The UK, USA, Germany, Australia, France, Portugal, The Netherlands.
* * *
I edit this zine, out now:
Available from the same sources as above.
The 9th issue of Reassess Your Weapons; a collaborative zine from the feminist/queer collective 'Manifesta' based in Leeds, UK (www.myspace.com/manifestaleeds www.manifesta.co.uk)
This issue features:
* A huge section of personal thoughts on 'recovery'
* An interview with Sabrina Chapadjiev, editor of 'Live Though This: On Creativity & Self Destruction'
* Poetry by Jackie Hagan
* Interview with AYUP animation lab co-ordinator
* Interview with Riot Grrrl Portrait Project founder, Jade
* Burnout Suxx
* A movement of sexual abuse survivors
* The demands of queer feminism
* A piece on Amazonails - a company specializing in building with straw bales
* Art & Photography
* More, much more!
A5 zine, 64 pages.
Black & White, with colour cover.