PMA advocator, vegan, straightedge feminist. Sex and body positive. LGBTQ friendly. I write about stuff I like, which is generally stuff to make people smile and feel good. Motivating and inspiring people is what I'm into. (:
Check out TheRadicalUprise.com.
I've been an avid online social networker for years. I've always been a pretty big blogger. About a year ago, when I was down in the dumps, I decided to stop being sad and start being awesome. I adopted a PMA (Positive Mental Attitude), got very intrigued by the Law of Attraction, and here I am - hoping to spread these feel-good vibes with people all over the world.
My zines can be purchased on Etsy, along with other radical swag. I'm always up for trades. (:
- #001 : Introduction (OUT OF PRINT)
- #002: Dreams and Imagination. Sixteen pages of dreamy goodness, with contributions from Natty and Nimbus. This issue is packed with collages, articles, quotes and affirmations that I’m sure you will very much enjoy. You need to get this issue! TRU talks about dreams and imagination, two of my favorite topics and activities.
- #003: Body Love. It's time to stop that self loathing and bashing other people in regards to body type, and start loving your own and promoting body positivity. Contributions from Natty, and some of my fabulous Tumblr followers. Sixteen pages. Original artwork by The Mister Lister http://inkforbrains.com
- #004: No one on the corner has swagger like us. This issue is, if I may say, absolutely divine. Swag, confidence - what it means, how you can achieve it. Firstly, how could one resist a FULL COLOR cover? I know, I know. Packed with a bunch of solid articles, contributions from Courtney (anarchafeminist.tumblr), Christine (polisheddirt.tumblr) and Jessica (deepwithfuture.com), feedback from my awesome Tumblr followers and activities - you are sure to love it. Even better - it's the biggest issue so far - a roaring twenty pages!
- #005: DIY Culture. The phatest (and fattest) issue yet - 24 pages! Coming at you yet again with a full color cover - which alone will catch anyone's eye. This issue is all about DIY culture, and I've got a handful of amazing contributers in this issue! Amber from hello-amber.blogspot and Bianca from reloveplanet.blogspot put in their two cents regarding DIY (and Bianca even tells us how DIY can help the environment)! Matt Gauck (mattgauck.com) tells us about his experiences, and The Mister Lister (inkforbrains.com) contributed another fabulous piece of artwork. My amazing Tumblr friends shared what they love most about DIY and I will give you some hints and tips about selling your own artwork on Etsy!