We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

In the mornings I spend 5mins walking to the train station, 5mins waiting at Lewisham train station, 10mins on the train to Strathfield, 17mins waiting for the express to Epping and 10mins actually on the train to Epping. and voila I get to work around 8.50am or 8.30am depending on how early I get to Lewisham.

I do basically the same thing in the afternoon but it depends on when I cruise out of the office - if I'm outta the office by 4.50 I have a choice of a few different trains to Strathfield but if I leave at 5pm I have to wait til 5.20 just for a goddamn train.

How far do you go?

Tags: commuting, discussion, trains

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Well, it takes me about 25 mins to bike to work on my old 80s step-through bicycle. I start at 9am so that means I don't have to get out of bed till 8pm or later. It takes me about 45 mins if I catch the tram even though I live so close to the city so riding my bike is by far the way to go. It's the same on the way home too - I leave work sometime between 5pm and 6pm. The ride through the central city is heaps of fun - I listen to music and weave my way through the traffic.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service