We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

My favourite two I've got recently:

* "a Guide to Owls"- drawings of different types of owls with comments such as "has small owl syndrome"
* the Manly Boy's guide- a pisstake of edwardian macho-making, empire-building boy's books

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm, I would have to say Morgenmuffel, Isy's Birhgton-based comic zine, Paul Haworth's sporadic Homelovin' zine is also a classic!
Anything by Isy Morgenmuffel is always ACE. The most recent thing I have is the 'Rum-Muffel' split zine.
personally i would say Mild Peril is my fav zine and also Beat Motel (when it finally comes out!, every issue of that rocks!)
I have far too many zines that I like in the UK, currently really enjoying Black Lesbian President. Picked up issues 1 and 4 this weekend and looking forward to getting my teeth into them.

Ialways have a soft spot for Beat Morttel, as it was the second zine I ever bought and enjoy the eclectic nature and Andrew's sense of humour.

Really I could write about loads of zines that I enjoy, each have their own plusses and minuses; so choosing a favourite is far too hard.
Definitely Your Pretty Face Is Going Straight To Hell. I know the lady behind it is Finnish, but she lives in the UK now, so I think it counts as a UK zine.
Yeah, Tukru lives in Chatham in fact, my hometown. She's lived in the UK since 2003.

Hannah (Not Lonely Zine) said:
Definitely Your Pretty Face Is Going Straight To Hell. I know the lady behind it is Finnish, but she lives in the UK now, so I think it counts as a UK zine.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service