We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hi. I have all my pages ready for the zine sympossium (which I can't wait for), but I am need some cheap coloured card for the cover. Does anyone know where I can get some? I am doing it A5 size and I will be photocopying onto it so it can't be too thick.

I have heard A3 is cheaper but I don't have a guillotine so really I am looking for A4, if possible. Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thanks
Dickon

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Oh dude, I have no idea. D:

WHSmith would be my best suggestion!
Hi. I didn't realise you were on here as well.lol. Smiths was my back up plan but I was hoping there was a secret shop somewhere that sells decent card on the cheap. Actually that makes it sound like I am looking for a black market for forbidden stationary, which would quite a fun place to shop, but failing that smiths will be fine. Let me know what time you are hitting London this weekend n what your plans are. It would be good to meet up. have a smashing week.

Rachaely said:
Oh dude, I have no idea. D:

WHSmith would be my best suggestion!
I don't know if there are any works stores near you, but they often have acard department upstairs and you can get a large selection pack for about a fiver.

http://www.theworksbookstore.com/
Thanks guys. Really appreciate the help. I went yesterday to get my suppplies (from Smiths). All I need to do is put my opus together,
See you all there on Sunday hopefully. woot woot
Definetly.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service