We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hi there

We are doing a weekly Zine library/bookshop in Leeds (UK) on a Wednesday afternoon (3-6pm) called Mercury Cafe at the common place in leeds (23-25 wharfe street, LS1).

If you would like us to stock your zine please get in touch. We do sale or return (but you get all the cash).

Any free zines we ask a donation for to go to the common place.

We've done 4 weeks now and we're getting a dozen or so readers in a week.

We're looking at doing special events in the new year (though we don't know exactly what), maybe creative writing session, or computer based layout tips or even getting one (or two) printing presses down so we can print a load of zines off, at cost, there and then, while training on how to use the machines. If you want to get involved in something like that then, again, get in touch.

Andy and Maddi

Tags: UK, leeds, library, or, return, sale, sales

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a good idea. I would like to send you a zine or two.
hey i'm in the midlands. my zine is in full clolour and therefore quite pricey (at the mo £3 but am working on finding a cheaper way of printing colour) is it worth posting them your way and seeing if anyone's interested?

thanks

michelle
hey!

I do a tiny little a4folded zine, it's not gonna change anyone's life but yr welcome to some copies?
cool, i would be up for that, i will shoot you an email!
Excellent, is this still running? If so, what address should we send samples to?
I'd like to send you a zine or two!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service