We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I was sent from pillar to post, from post office to sorting office, and now it turns out I have to get the form from the website. It said the other week that I could pay for the PO Box monthly by direct debit, and I have the form for it, but now all mention of the monthly rate is gone from the website. Does anyone here pay monthly for a PO box?

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

I wasn't aware you could. It's just a one off fee of £60ish? PO BOX is never a fun thing to set up. Good luck
yeah its £61, my renewall came up and i decided against it cos i didn't use it...ooops. A better idea is to be friendly with a local business and you can use them as a PO box. that way you don't even have to tell them your real address which you have to do with the post office, and it don't cost either.
however the actual setup doesn't take too long, takes them around 3weeks to process but its the cost that's prohibitive
i wanna get one but when i tried before it was so much hassle i ended up giving up as well!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service