We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Okay, so we're all teens here and we're all different with different ideas so what kind of stuff are we all doing our zines on??

I'm doing mine on things like space aliens discovering the milky way, and some teenage girls love life and fairy tales and stuff like that..

Tags: Teen, topics, zines

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds cool - wanna swap when its done? I've only done one zine, a 24 hour perzine, and I just put in a load of stuff - chopstick fun (totally weapons of mass destruction. no?), the beguilements of french manicure sets, my mums allotment obsession, 5 things I learnt on D of E, conventionality is not morality, Harry Potter. Anything really. I loved doing the zine so I think I'm going to try and get started on doing a 'proper one' (although I am hoping I might be able to get a distro to take my 24 hour one) - I've got loads of ideas for it!
hey hey - i definitely wanna trade too, miss lucy!! :)

well - my zine would have to probably be defined as a 'literary collaboration' zine. whoever in my high school or community is feelin' the zine-bug will submit their pieces and artwork to me, (and i do my own pieces and art as well), and i'll edit, format, and pop them into zine-form!

we really focus a lot on music, but that's just because we're all overly obsessed with music...it's not defined as a "music-zine."
Very cool. Sounds fun.. I would love to trade.

I'm actually ditching my friends on gaia just to work on this zine I've story boarded and have had sitting around for MONTHS. It's about this dream I had about them. xD

But yours sound totally interesting. c;
im doing a music one and its sooo fun to do...

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service