We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I'm lovin this whole 'teen environment'...:D

So what'd your favorite kind of Pop-Tarts??...(just curious - my vote has gotta go for the plain ol' Strawberry with rainbow sprinkles)...:)

But more importantly, how'd you get interested in zines? What's your inspiration?

Tags: Pop-Tart

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

Nope, not strudel, eggos or pop-tarts. My mom thinks it all just needless junk.

My favorite ice cream would probably be.. chocolate chip cookie dough.. Or plain vanilla. Both in a little dish.

Chloe Rambo said:
no poptarts OR eggos OR toaster strudels???

hmmm...what about ice creams? everyone's gotta have ice cream! :) what's your FAVORITE ICE CREAM??

mine is...hmmm...i'm thinkin' a tie between classic strawberry on a waffle cone and frozen yogurrrrt in a little dish.

anyone else?

CuteMyspaceTags.com
Miss Lucy said:
I feel so left out.. I've never had ANY of the things your talking about.. apparently I'm deprived.
mmm - you're right, chocolate chip cookie dough is where it's at! :)

i also love love love plain vanilla; it's like a blank canvas. you can add great toppings like syrups, berries, even cereal! (i LOVE cornflakes or reece's puffs on top of ice cream...)

ohhh! that's a good question! favorite cereal??!?
I've never tried cereal on ice cream.. I should do that sometime.. but I've also had ice cream and cake.

My favvorite cereals are:: Rice Crispies, Honey Bunches of oats with almonds and Honey Nut cheerios. O:

What are your guys' favorite movies? Mine (at the moment) is 13 going on 30, because the girl in it when she's an adult seems so innocent like when she was 13, and I hope I don't change that much between now and when I'm 30. <3
ohhh...ice cream and cake is definitely a winning combination. (i think that combo's gonna last until the end of time...:D) but another good one? ICE CREAM CAKE!! baskin robins and dairy queen make a KILLER ice cream cake!

my fave cereals would have to be: reece's puffs! (so unhealthy, but so good! :D) ALL kinds of cheerios, including frosted, plain, honey nut, whole grain, fruity, even the mixed kind! special k! honey bunches of oats! cornflakes! and lots of granola...

favorite movies! good idea! :D i love 13 going on 30, especially when they dance ha! but other favorites would have to be GREASE, Across the Universe, Elizabethtown, Black Snake Moan, and everything directed by Tarantino. love that man...

what about TV SHOWS!!??Miss Lucy said:
I've never tried cereal on ice cream.. I should do that sometime.. but I've also had ice cream and cake.

My favvorite cereals are:: Rice Crispies, Honey Bunches of oats with almonds and Honey Nut cheerios. O:

What are your guys' favorite movies? Mine (at the moment) is 13 going on 30, because the girl in it when she's an adult seems so innocent like when she was 13, and I hope I don't change that much between now and when I'm 30. <3
I AM deprived lol - I have never heared of anything at all - pop tarts wth? lol - must be an american thing. Also don't have a TV so no favourite tv series...although I love doctor who and torchwood - geeky not? :D
*more people sans pop tarts...

if you give me your mailing address i will SEND you some stinkin' pop tarts!! :D

no one should miss out on this!

Hannah Peat said:
I AM deprived lol - I have never heared of anything at all - pop tarts wth? lol - must be an american thing. Also don't have a TV so no favourite tv series...although I love doctor who and torchwood - geeky not? :D
I think the customs people might get a bit of a shock!
Yeah - probably! That is if they arn't totally tempted to chow down on them....

I know I would be...:)

Hannah Peat said:
I think the customs people might get a bit of a shock!
I don't think I've EVER had ice cream cake. But your probably right about ice cream and cake being a duo until the end of time.

I don't think I've ever had reece's puffs before.. and I KNOW I have never had frosted, whole grain, fruity, or the mixed kind of cheerios, or special K. Corn flakes gross me out because of something one of my friends says when I'm PO'd, and granola is too dry for my taste. ;L

I've never heard of Elizabethtown or Black Snake Moan. But Across the Universe was a pretty decent movie along with GREASE. But every time I watch GREASE I'm thinking "This is sooooo 1960's" haha~

My favorite TV shows are: Gilmore Girls, Secret Life of an American Teenager, House, and What I Like About You.

So, Hannah. If your not from America, where are you from?
i just found out that they came out with a new kind of cheerios...banana nut...supposed to taste like banana bread, i guess. :D how could THAT not be good...?

and RIGHT ON for gilmore girls! that is seriously one of the best shows ever! (copper boom!) ha....

Miss Lucy said:
I don't think I've EVER had ice cream cake. But your probably right about ice cream and cake being a duo until the end of time.

I don't think I've ever had reece's puffs before.. and I KNOW I have never had frosted, whole grain, fruity, or the mixed kind of cheerios, or special K. Corn flakes gross me out because of something one of my friends says when I'm PO'd, and granola is too dry for my taste. ;L

I've never heard of Elizabethtown or Black Snake Moan. But Across the Universe was a pretty decent movie along with GREASE. But every time I watch GREASE I'm thinking "This is sooooo 1960's" haha~

My favorite TV shows are: Gilmore Girls, Secret Life of an American Teenager, House, and What I Like About You.

So, Hannah. If your not from America, where are you from?
OH MY GAWD! I'M EATING STRAWBERRY ICECREAM WITH HONEY NUT CHEERIOS ON TOP AND IT'S SO GOOD!

I think I've had that type of cheeios.. It was a little weird if I remember right.
EXCELLENT!! That whole "cereal-on-ice cream" truly is SO SO good! YUM! I'm glad you dig it!! And strawberry is always one of my personal favorites....the crazy-good strawberriness is great with pretty much any kind of cereal. But good choice with the Honey Nut cheerios! (those are one of the all-time classics...:D) Hmmm...another good combination??

A toasted Eggo waffle, a little peanut butter on top, then a layer of thin sliced apples...(even good to dip in maple syrup!)

That's SOOO good...way better than any toast that I've had..:D

Miss Lucy said:
OH MY GAWD! I'M EATING STRAWBERRY ICECREAM WITH HONEY NUT CHEERIOS ON TOP AND IT'S SO GOOD!

I think I've had that type of cheeios.. It was a little weird if I remember right.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service