We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I'm lovin this whole 'teen environment'...:D

So what'd your favorite kind of Pop-Tarts??...(just curious - my vote has gotta go for the plain ol' Strawberry with rainbow sprinkles)...:)

But more importantly, how'd you get interested in zines? What's your inspiration?

Tags: Pop-Tart

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

I also like strawberry with rainbow sprinkles ;] HURRAY FOR POP TARTS!!!!
agreed!! 3 cheers for the pop tarts! (*hip-hippy-hoorah!!*) :D yumm...

but i also love the brown sugar cinnamon - always a classic and the best for toasting....and the blueberry are great...AND the hot fudge sundae!!

mmm...who am i kidding?? every flavor is good...
I've never had any other flavor than Strawberry with rainbow sprinkles. D':
really?? oh man, you're missing out! i'm thinking that we need to get you a package of the hot fudge sundae ASAP...:)

mmmm...but the apple streudel or s'more would also do nicely....

Abby Fredericksen said:
o: That would be so interesting.. >< lalala~ summer time~

Chloe Rambo said:
really?? oh man, you're missing out! i'm thinking that we need to get you a package of the hot fudge sundae ASAP...:)

mmmm...but the apple streudel or s'more would also do nicely....

Abby Fredericksen said:
I really Just don't like pop-tarts...they're really bad for you..& they hurt my teeth...but I like the strawberry & cream cheese toaster strudel =]

I got interested in zines because of my sister in law actually...she makes them quite often..its pretty cool....& as for inspiration?..I guess random stuff...exciting stuff that happens in my day?..Poetry?.....yepyep =]
the 'toaster strudlies' are a bit too chewy for my taste...gotta have that charred, crunchy, pop-tart crust...:D so nasty-sounding, but so addictive....:D.

i'm also a fan of the toaster-waffles! 3 cheers for eggo! :) haa

Jenni Leigh said:
I really Just don't like pop-tarts...they're really bad for you..& they hurt my teeth...but I like the strawberry & cream cheese toaster strudel =]

I got interested in zines because of my sister in law actually...she makes them quite often..its pretty cool....& as for inspiration?..I guess random stuff...exciting stuff that happens in my day?..Poetry?.....yepyep =]
hahhaha LOL this is funny stuff here LOLOLOLOL LMAO
Toaster Strudels arnt chewy? unless you like microwave them or something...actually I'll eat then frozen without the little frosting pack ^_^ lol....& Yeah,Waffles are pretty good too,as long as there is no syrup on them,syrup makes me wants to vomit haha ^_^

Jenni Leigh said:

well the toaster strudles may not be residents of chew chew-town, USA....but they are most defininitely chewier than a nice, crispy, poptart. :). there's just nothin' quite like the taste of a poptart having just popped outta the toasty heaven known as my toaster. (but i really am going to have to try this whole 'frozen strudel' thing..could be good. but the frosting is the best part!! :D yumm...)

and so it's agreed among us - waffles are ace. :) eeeespecially the chocolate chippy ones. and blueberry. and wholegrain. awesome. syrup or not, we've got ourselves a great invention...

Jenni Leigh said:
Toaster Strudels arnt chewy? unless you like microwave them or something...actually I'll eat then frozen without the little frosting pack ^_^ lol....& Yeah,Waffles are pretty good too,as long as there is no syrup on them,syrup makes me wants to vomit haha ^_^

Jenni Leigh said:

I feel so left out.. I've never had ANY of the things your talking about.. apparently I'm deprived.
no poptarts OR eggos OR toaster strudels???

hmmm...what about ice creams? everyone's gotta have ice cream! :) what's your FAVORITE ICE CREAM??

mine is...hmmm...i'm thinkin' a tie between classic strawberry on a waffle cone and frozen yogurrrrt in a little dish.

anyone else?

CuteMyspaceTags.com
Miss Lucy said:
I feel so left out.. I've never had ANY of the things your talking about.. apparently I'm deprived.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service