We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I'm lovin this whole 'teen environment'...:D

So what'd your favorite kind of Pop-Tarts??...(just curious - my vote has gotta go for the plain ol' Strawberry with rainbow sprinkles)...:)

But more importantly, how'd you get interested in zines? What's your inspiration?

Tags: Pop-Tart

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Definitely. Very definitely!

:) But not just food...dessssserts. YUM.

Hannah Peat said:
Food....such a lovely topic :D
sweet stuff :) I'm loving merangues at the moment, espcially with cream. or berries (so I guess that makes an eton mess?) And eclaires. and easter eggs.....i could just go on.

Chloe Rambo said:
Definitely. Very definitely!

:) But not just food...dessssserts. YUM.

Hannah Peat said:
Food....such a lovely topic :D
i got into zines thru going 2 the library and borrowing the straight edge hardcore fanzines from Texas!! ha i dont know what they were doing in my library?!!!
and their was no zines covering the music i liked!!! there still isn't, except for my own of course....
like, all the other music fanzines that come out regularly and are available at stores i go to are all punk, or rock music fanzines. they all cover bands that only play in pubs and clubs to only adults, so my zine is against that. i'd rather interview a teen who makes beats in their bedroom then some stupid rock band. ha!! my zine is the only one that covers cool hiphop, breakcore, anime music, and other types of junk i like.
random thing: read this it's great!!!! "how to start a scene from scratch"!!!!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service