We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

That's a pretty important one in our lives these days....

How is everyone gettin' ready to head back to school?? Out buying pencils and notebooks and new shoes and such?

Tags: back, school, to

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

I bought all my school stuff...My folders are so awesome, they all have a different superhero on them (ie wonder woman, batman, etc) in cartoon style.

I cant wait until school.
whoaaa! i got one of those SAME folders!! (i got WonderWoman!) yeah, girl-power. :)

i also got a folder with a little hand-drawn monster on it...it says something cute about being smelly. but i think picking up my college-books will be the funnest part of school shopping this year, i'm obsessed with the SCC bookstore! yee-haw!

o wait...buying clothes is fun too! ha...
when does school start??

anyone counting down the days until the FIRST DAY??! :)
Yeah I guess... I don't start until September 9th though. D:

I am kind of counting down the days, but I keep having these freaky dreams about school that make me all unexcited when I am excited. ;l
at my new school all i have to have is a pen and a note book!!!!!!!!!!awesome duuuudddeee!!!!
Back to school again! It's my senior year so I have an awesome schedule. I got to pick all my classes. Weirdly I am actually looking forward to school. This year my English is creative writing which I'm both nervous for and excited about.

How about you guys?
2nd year of uni this year! And last few months of being a teenager :( I'm pretty excited about my courses this semester- I'm taking Writing Fiction I, Dinosaurs and Our World, and The Psychology of Human Sexuality. I'm taking a bunch of English courses the semester after that. It should be a good year :)

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service