We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I am writing one up but the focus keeps shifting around. First it was a religious zine, with an autobio slant, but then I decided I felt like a total fraud trying to go back to church after 20 years, so I shifted to esoterica -- I've been a practicing magician for many years -- and now have decided maybe it should be autobiographical poetry. Who else is doing what kinds of zines? Just curious...

Views: 103

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not into esoterica or avante gaurde, but the religious zine you abandoned sounds interesting. I'm an unapologetically religious Theravada Buddhist with many questions & conflicts.

I wouldn't really call my zines perzines---I'm too private for that---but there is a "personal element" in most. I do some soul searching in my last to .Zap!!omanias about my place in the zine scene.

I'm always up for trades:

James N. Dawson
P.O. Box 292
Malden, WA 99149
My zine is about half my struggles with mental illness and half other random stuff from my life. It's all totally autobiographical though.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service