We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Have you ever pee'd on someone or jumped around peeing? Can you pee with a boner and jump arpound? How sexually appealing is urination on someone or them urinating on you? In writing a sexually explicite zine does the urine fetish not enter your mind?

Tags: sex, urination

Views: 328

Replies to This Discussion

I guess I should start this off, eh? I should start by crediting LCMisfitStudios for the photo which has inspired me into such a subject. Now I shall answer my own questions-Yes-I have peed on someone but no I have not been able to jump around peeing. I can't get boners since i am female. I really don't find it that sexually appealing but had to try it. I find peeing freeing to your body and it does have a 'feel-good' to it. I have had someone urinate on me befor-it was so I could taste it. It was more amusing than stimulating. Luckily it was beer pee so it was quite clear and not so pungeant. I am going to put a special 'PEE' section in the next ButtRagMag continueing on with the PEE stories. I have quite a few true stories of silly urination to share. I hope you all will, too.
After "a semen discharge," the urination comes out in many streams. Often times, one of the streams lands on my foot and burns.

I have walked around peeing, so there was a slight bobbing but no jumping.

There is a zine that some young lady gave me at the Portland Zine Symposium that was about the many uses for pee. It was mildly entertaining but a bit too academic. It didn't really explore the macabre and sexual facets. I like your idea. I am fascinated with watching women defecate or urinate, but it is no more stimulating than gazing at a woman's genitals in general. I don't want their feces or urine on me. In fact, I can't "be intimate" with a woman if she smells like either of these waste materials. My big Jew nose just won't allow it.

I have peed on Urinal Gum.
Thanks for sharing-firts off! And I wanna get a hold of that zine about peeing, even if it is quite academic. Zine Symposium-should I go to that and find it?

Urinal Gum said:
After "a semen discharge," the urination comes out in many streams. Often times, one of the streams lands on my foot and burns.

There is a zine that some young lady gave me at the Portland Zine Symposium that was about the many uses for pee. It was mildly entertaining but a bit too academic. It didn't really explore the macabre and sexual facets. I like your idea. I am fascinated with watching women defecate or urinate, but it is no more stimulating than gazing at a woman's genitals in general. I don't want their feces or urine on me. In fact, I can't "be intimate" with a woman if she smells like either of these waste materials. My big Jew nose just won't allow it.

do you do trades? if not i would love to buy & read your zine.

*fellow smut jew zinester* xoxo

Urinal Gum said:

j, this picture is great.... ill write a real response to this later when im not running out the door! xoxo

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service