We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Sleater Zinney: tell us your love story

The sugestive name of the zine says everything: share with us your love for the most powerfull and beautiful triplet we’ve ever heard. Like the band isn’t enough. There’s gotta be some love, they have to be a part of your life in a significant way.

The zine’s organized by me, Carla (zine True Lies, Histérica and Cabeça Tédio blog) and by Marcelo and Luiza (La Chatte band) an we intend to release it in 2012. We're from Brazil.

The flyer says:

“Tell us your love story with SK! Send us drawings, story, graphic novel, text or collage. If you want to answer a interview instead we are sending some questions too. Deadline: 7/15/12 – July 15th

If you remember of some friend that would like to participate too please share the link. We don’t seek crouds just grrrls/folks/babes that are one beat at heart.

Tumblr share the word: http://boredcarla.tumblr.com/post/21544756786/sleater-zinney-tell-u...

Tags: brazil, kinney, sleater, zinney

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

OH! I just stumbled upon this today!  Your deadline has passed for submissions but I would love to contribute to your zine!  I LOVE Sleater-Kinney!  How do the interviews work?  Do I make up my own questions or do you?

Hi Iris! Id love to receive your contribution. We have some questions already made that you can answer, I can send it to your email. Also you can write something about SK and your life.

I'll put the questions of the interview here and you can send the answers to: carladuarteee@gmail.com

Also we ask you to everyone write a little bit about you like your name, city and state that you live, if you have band, or what you like to do or what you do for living.

Interview for Sleater Zineey

1. When did you started to listen Sleater Kinney? How? Do you remember how didi you felt in the very beginning?
  2. Listening to them changed or increased new values or fellings into your life?
  3. What’s your favorite record and the one that you don’t really like?
  4. What’s your favorite SK (if you have one)
  5. What do you love better: SK or another band from Corin, Carrie and Janet?
  6. What do you like more in their music that you can’t fell in other bands?
  7. Do you like Wild Flag or The Corin Tucker Band?
  8. Have you ever listened so much that you had to stop because you couldn’t handle it anymore?
  9. If you want to say something that’s not in the shitty questions fell free, please.

Iris Kelley said:

OH! I just stumbled upon this today!  Your deadline has passed for submissions but I would love to contribute to your zine!  I LOVE Sleater-Kinney!  How do the interviews work?  Do I make up my own questions or do you?

http://wemakezines.ning.com/group/riotgrrrlzinsters/forum/topics/ca...

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service