We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'zines' (8)

← Back to Queer Zines and Queer Zinesters
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SUBMIT to Passage & Place: on the intersection of queerness, home & movement

**PLEASE FORWARD this call** **also, find it on Facebook** PASSAGE & PLACE Print Project Call for submissions: The concept of Home…

Started by lexxx

0 Jan 26

Queer Zine Fest London 2013

Queer Zine Fest London 2013 is a-go! Tablee applications are still open, so drop me an email if you'd like to talk/workshop/table at the ev…

Started by Charlotte Richardson Andrews

0 Oct 21, 2013

Call for Submissions: Us Amazonians - A Kirsty MacColl fanzine

Call for Submissions:Us Amazonians - A Kirsty MacColl fanzineHappy Christmas yer arse!  I'm looking for essays, non-fiction stories, and ar…

Started by Milo

1 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Tim Murphy

Queer Zine Distros

I'm looking to compile a list of distros that carry mainly queer zines. All I can think of is Grilled Tuna distro (Dave, is this accurate?…

Started by Milo

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by zeraph dylan

Event Listings, Please!

Hey All,QZAP maintains an events calendar, and we're trying to populate it with upcoming things that would be of interest to Queer Zine fan…

Started by Milo

0 Jan 24, 2010

The Rainbow Connection: Richard Hunt, Gay Muppeteer ON TOUR

Please come to celebrate the release of "The Rainbow Connection: Richard Hunt, Gay Muppeteer." Events in Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, Minne…

Started by Milo

1 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Monstress Zine

New zines on QZAP (30 November, 2008)

Over the weekend I scanned and uploaded a bunch of zines to QZAP. Included were a lot of Single Page Flyers from the old Emma Center infosh…

Started by Milo

1 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by DruglessxF

Call For Submissions (reposted)

I'm reposting this from my blog... sorry if you've read it twice ---- Call for submissions: QZAP:Meta The Queer Zine Archive Project is…

Started by Milo

0 Sep 15, 2008

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service