We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All Discussions Tagged 'queer' (15)

← Back to Queer Zines and Queer Zinesters
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Subject Not Object - Online Zine - First Issue Now Live!

Check out Subject Not Object, a collective group of non-normative creators. The work produced in this online publication is not defined by…

Started by Jessic aBuie

4 Jul 10
Reply by Jessic aBuie

SUBMIT to Passage & Place: on the intersection of queerness, home & movement

**PLEASE FORWARD this call** **also, find it on Facebook** PASSAGE & PLACE Print Project Call for submissions: The concept of Home…

Started by lexxx

0 Jan 26

Queer Zine Fest London 2013

Queer Zine Fest London 2013 is a-go! Tablee applications are still open, so drop me an email if you'd like to talk/workshop/table at the ev…

Started by Charlotte Richardson Andrews

0 Oct 21, 2013

Queer Zines as an Educational Tool for Gender and Sexuality Research Project

Hello y'all! My name is Patricia. I am a rising junior at Beloit College. I am doing an ongoing research project for my senior capstone on…

Started by Patricia Weber

0 Jul 9, 2012

Just a Bit Radical--call for submissions!

Call for Submissions — Just a Bit Radical Magazine: Are you a member of the GLBTQ spectrum, or a straight ally? Do you want to have your v…

Started by Kiran/Catherine Oliver

0 Feb 21, 2012

Call for submissions! Stitches: a critical dialogue with queer/dyke culture

Call for submissions for stitches: a critical dialogue with queer/dyke culture Cis white lesbians do not own dyke or queer women’s culture.…

Started by Arsenic Alyss

0 Sep 14, 2011

Queer Zine Distros

I'm looking to compile a list of distros that carry mainly queer zines. All I can think of is Grilled Tuna distro (Dave, is this accurate?…

Started by Milo

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by zeraph dylan

Call for Submissions: Femme a Barbe Vol. 2!

Now accepting submissions for Femme a Barbe vol. 2!  Especially looking for comics and other visuals, and critical writing about facial h…

Started by sassyfrass circus

0 Mar 31, 2010

Call for submissions to new queer zine/book "Future Fun All"

FUTURE FUN ALL Hello friends, I am putting out a call for writing, art, comics, photographs, on the practical and philosophical aspects of…

Started by robnoxious

3 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Nick

Event Listings, Please!

Hey All,QZAP maintains an events calendar, and we're trying to populate it with upcoming things that would be of interest to Queer Zine fan…

Started by Milo

0 Jan 24, 2010

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service