We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

i'm moving to Portland in a month or so from a really small town where the only places within 2 hours I can copy my 'zines charge 12 cents per side of a page. This seems... steep. There must be better places in Portland (I hope). Please tell me there are. And where they are. <3, katie

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

When Stan at the IPRC isn't on the fritz the copies are 4 cents a side for members and 8 cents a side for nonmembers. I have been really annoyed with Stan lately because he is having serious issue with copying anything that even has small sections of black. We seriously need a new copier.
Now copies at the IPRC are 5¢ a side (10¢ for double-sided). The UPS store on SE Hawthorne and SE 41st has an okay rate (and if you buy a "copy card" of 1,000 copies, an even better rate!)

And Stan has been doing pretty good lately.
IPRC has the best copies for homemade zines, but I found an awesome place if you are using a computer. It's called www.docucopies.com. They have really cheap copies.
Our Generation said:
IPRC has the best copies for homemade zines, but I found an awesome place if you are using a computer. It's called www.docucopies.com. They have really cheap copies.

Do they have Adobe InDesign there?
Yes, Indesign at IPRC. Plus all other programs in the Adobe Creative Suite.
And check their website for more!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service