We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

All I know is bluestockings on Allen St. and the library at Abc no rio. Where else do you guys get zines other than mail...?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

There are some zines, poetry chapbooks, and the like in the back of St. Mark's Books. Back, back past the service counter across from the magazines, back, back through the books and on a little stand-alone pillar stand of some sort. Just a few titles, just a few copies of each, mostly on consignment.

GRNY -- the local Giant Robot store -- also sells zines, if I remember correctly.

This is a good list to make. Gone are the days of Tower and See Hear, the latter of which closed in 2003 or so.
Vox Pop on Cortelyou Road in Ditmas Park has zines :) (Q to Cortelyou)
I also forgot, Forbidden planet on like 14th st? (across the st. from the movie theatre @ union square. Near Strand) has a good number of zines. Mostly comix but I've seen doris and a few other microcosm publications there.
Locally, St. Marks also has a nice selection.
There is a small selection of comic/graphic zines at Rocketship on Smith in Brooklyn.
Rocketship on Smith St in Brooklyn (the Bergen St stop on the F train) carries comics and zines that either pertain to comics or have a lot of narrative illustrations. The owners, Alex and Mary are incredibly nice and honest to boot.

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service