We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Anyone interested in meeting for a cup of coffee later in October? Curious whether most folks are in Brooklyn, Manhattan, or elsewhere. I'm in Greenpoint.

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

I'd definitely be interested. I'm in Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, near the museum. I work in Manhattan near Broadway & Houston.
I would be way interested! I love in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.
Shay here from Crash. I live in manhattan.
OK, people: What would you think of a Manhattan-bound coffee clutch next Thursday, Nov. 20, at either Cafe Grumpy in Chelsea or Grounded in the West Village? Also open to other locations if you've got ideas that are convenient to us all.
Did you all have coffee? If not, or if you'd be into doing it again, I'm in. I live in Alphabet City.

If you're up for a trip uptown, and want to see the Barnard Library Zine Collection, we could meet up there, and I could show folks around first.
We haven't had coffee. I think folks could gather for the Bluestockings zine reading that redguard's involved in in January. But I'd also love a tour of the Barnard Zine Collection! Other folks interested in doing something sooner?

Heath
See you all at Bluestockings next month, then.
See y'all tonight, gang. I'm bringing a new issue of Karma Lapel and, length of the evening willing, will read a little squib.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service