We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Who else is going to the Chigago zinefest in March? [Details here: http://www.chicagozinefest.org/] Let's plan a rideshare together! Taking the bus is cheap[ish], but road trips are better!

Personally, I can drive but have no car. I would be happy to assist with driving and pitch for gas and eats along the way. I know Amber is coming and can also pitch for gas etc. Is there anyone else?

Tags: chicago, montreal, rideshare, zinefest

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

Ahhhh, I would love to, but I doubt I'll make it due to a lack of car/driver's license. I'll be there in spirit!
I'm thinking about it. But I think i might be bogged down with school :( and i don't have a passport... so getting across the border might be a tuffy. ya need a passport to cross the border these days eh?
You most definitely do.

sves said:
I'm thinking about it. But I think i might be bogged down with school :( and i don't have a passport... so getting across the border might be a tuffy. ya need a passport to cross the border these days eh?
yeah, hah, it's now february 12th and i haven't started on my passport application :( no goes... oh well.... maybe i'll send some art with you to be put up in the art show that's happening for the zine fest :)

Amber / Culture Slut said:
I'm still in the midst of applying for my passport, but booked my table anyway 'coz I'm so damn excited. If you can swing it, you should totally come with us!

sves said:

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service