We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hi, I am looking for submissions for my distro The Teacup Symposium Press.

I am currently updating my ever growing catalogue but check ou the site - http://www.teacupsymposium.co.uk

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

What sort of things are you looking for? Anything specific?
I have no specifics as I never know what people with come up, it can weird, wonderful, serious, romantic - anything well written and interesting. The only thing I will say no to is sci-fi!
Horror and any other genres are ok but sci-fi isn't my thing!

Clare Marshall said:
Hahaha, okay, I think I can work with that. I love sci/fi, but I mostly write fantasy. :)

The Teacup Symposium Press said:
I have no specifics as I never know what people with come up, it can weird, wonderful, serious, romantic - anything well written and interesting. The only thing I will say no to is sci-fi!
Horror and any other genres are ok but sci-fi isn't my thing!

Clare Marshall said:
How do I go about getting distributed by you? You don't seem to have any information on your site about it. Great site, by the way.
Hi, apologies. I have been updating the website the last week so that is why bits are missing or as you will see, it may have changed from the last time you viewed it. All the info is on there now for you to view. I look forward to your submission.

Thanks

Simon Orr said:
How do I go about getting distributed by you? You don't seem to have any information on your site about it. Great site, by the way.
I believe I replied, but I would love to submit my literary zine printed in NYC.  It prints twice a year, we are up to issue 7. We'll Never Have Paris 7: Modern Fire.  Here is the cover.  It sells US $4 retail. because overseas shipping is expensive, so so expensive, if you could (if you want to carry it) pay $2.50 each issue that would be great.  thanks!  andria

hey,

i do  a kinda regular literary zine called wet horse. we just did issue 1 and it did pretty well. it sold out but i could print some more if you're interested? its my writing with artwork by a friend - the musician dem hunger. check out mywebsite for more details  - http://www.josephhayes.co.uk

or email me at joehayes@hotmail.co.uk

im also releasing another similar one off zine soon too - be good to hear from you.

thanks.

Hmm this is an old link, but I would love to give you my zines.  SInce consignment is a giant headache, if you want to take a risk on 4-5 copies and buy them outright, I sure would appreciate.  My zine has been around for 4 years in indie bookstores and some distros such as Microcosm.  It's a lit nonfiction memoir journal.  We'll Never Have Paris #8 is 42 pages, 12 authors, 1/4 size, $4 retail and here is the cover photo.  thanks!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service