We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

i have spent countless hours on revamping thetradingnetwork.org. i'm super excited about it so please read on so i can feel like the back ache is worth it and that we all just might get something out of this...

i created the trading network about 2.5 years ago and have had a pretty good amount of participants. it is a simple site that zinesters, artists, and crafters can go to so they can see who else likes to trade.

i haven't been as active as i would like in advertising the site, but now, i'm proud to shout it out to the world and encourage as many people as i can to participate. i completely redesigned the site, made it much more user-friendly for the community, and even added "postal traffic"... check it out!

www.thetradingnetwork.org

the site will explain everything that you need to know. it is quite simple really though. my goal is to make it a HUGE resource for people who like to trade. will you help by simply participating and putting up your project for trade?

see you there! have a wonderful new year everyone!!

sinoun.

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

this is very exciting. i've never heard of this website before. i'm going to link you guys on my blog, feel free to do the same! www.zines.wordpress.com xo Bird in the hand Zine Distro
what a lucky bird to get the username zines in wordpress! :)

just added ya on TTN

Bird in the Hand said:
this is very exciting. i've never heard of this website before. i'm going to link you guys on my blog, feel free to do the same! www.zines.wordpress.com xo Bird in the hand Zine Distro
I love the trading network and have traded for some kick ass zines there. If it weren't for the trading network, I would have never read anything by Celso, for example. I would suggest it to anyone.
That looks cool; I might have to add my zine to it...
what an amazing idea! i just signed there!
this looks awesome! i am definitely posting my zines on here! :)

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service