We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Why does most of the zinesters have a cat?

Views: 181

Replies to This Discussion

*laughing* I have four cats. I also have six hens. Which came first, the zines or the cats? Hmmm, probably the zines, back when I was into SF fandom. But the cats came along soon after! I have no idea why lots of zinesters have cats though. Anyone?
i have no idea. i have a cat too...
I lack a feline friend, but I do have 7 houseplants. Does that make up for it?
Houseplant? I believe that yes! The plants are quite sensitive. 
They can research. Most of the zinester has a cat. Here in Brazil it is not common, but I noticed that in it USA and UK, yes! I also have four cats.
Hm. I have a cat and a puppy. I was just thinking about adding a new kitten, though...
funny! I have another question that follow me since i began to do zines: why all zinesters live in high places? all zinesters that I knew lives in houses located in slope streets or high floor buildings...  (I live in a slope street!)
Eaí Roberto?!... Then, I am the exception!
I don't think cats are specific to people who make zines. Tons of non-zine-making people have cats as well, and not all zinesters have cats. I don't have a cat.
I don't think too, but most here has! I has 4!!!

I've got 2 big dogs and 4 rats.  Rats, not Cats.  Does that mean I dont fit the zinester profile?

No, it means you have two big dogs and 4 rats! However, all zinester have a pet!

"But the cat
wants nothing more than to be a cat,
and every cat is pure cat
from its whiskers to its tail,
from sixth sense to squirming rat,

from nighttime to its golden eyes.
Nothing hangs together
quite like a cat: " - Pablo Neruda

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service