We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hello everybody!
I'm opening this thread just in case you're thinking about trading your zines with another European Zinesters :) You can go and write here you want to trade your zine goodness, describe us your zine contents and stuff, and hopefully you will obtain a response :)
Cheers!

Tags: trade, trading, zine

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

yeah good idea! 'i live in a fuktup society three' is basically done, i just need to copy it next week.

this is a zine where i cut out various headlines, pictures and stories from the newspapers i'm reading, then collage them all together in an attempt to make myself feel slightly better about this crazy old world, this planet called earth.

it's 20 pages, black and white, A5.

so who wants to trade?? i should say though, it is a lightweight project - it's not a 56 page perzine with lots to read, it's a (hopefully) humorous collage project - so maybe better to trade for .. i dunno .. a burnt cd of your favourite music rather than a weighty zine, i'm just saying that upfront coz i wouldn't want anyone to be unhappy with the trade. i will happily trade perzines and stuff when the next mujinga is finished, which will probably be christmas...

happy zining!
Sounds so nice, mujinga! :) I will be able to trade soon hahaha! I'm still working in my two zines (first edition! haha) Maybe we can arrange a zine trade for next christmas :D
Someone's else being able to trade? We don't bite hahaha

Peace!
Hey ! I sure want to trade with every one here ! here are my zines, my ongoing punk perzine cheaptoys. it mostly deals with punk/vegan lifestyle and contrast with the "straight people" in the fancy south of france. it also contains reviews, recipes and stuff.

Cheaptoys #0 (soon to be out of print)
Cheaptoys #2 (I've still have a bunch of it)
Cheaptoys #3 (split zine with Will from Salon de provence)
Cheaptoys #4 (soon to be print ! available for trades when I'll get my stapler back in late november)

I want to trade with zines dealing with radical history, local punk scene, real stories, essays. Since I only read French, English and a bit of Italian, I enjoy a lot cut-and-paste zines, in any language !

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service