We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Twisted Wrongs & Crooked Rights is a Dutch zine mainly focused on hardcore punk music. I started this zine in January '07, because I stopped organizing punk shows and still wanted to contribute something to this scene.

We're a A4 printed zine, black n white and between 60-80 pages. In November '08 our third issue will be out and various items have been added along the way, like items about record collecting, 'behind the buttons' (producer or studio engineer interview), cruelty free cooking, scene reports (on recent reunion shows for example), next to the regular band interviews and music/zine reviews.

What about yours?

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Your zine sounds so well, Daniel!
Thanks for open a theme about our work zine :)
I started to compose zines a few months ago, so i'm kinda newbie, but i just love this cultural movement! I had been reading a few of zines till i started mine :) I'm working in my drawing zine, Bloody Knee, which i hope it will be ready in a pair of months, and i'm thinking about creating another one with bits of my photography collection :)
wow that's interesting, i lived in the netherlands for five years and i never heard about your zine. do you know chaotik's revenge from rotterdam? thats also a punk zine. and rotterdam also has the her dick riot gurl queer zine. when i was there, there was also rotzooi and the izzybio zines.

i have a few projects on the go ... i make a perzine called 'mujinga', a zine about squats and social centres called 'using space' and im just about done with issue three of 'i live in a fuktup society'.
Mine's called Cheaptoys, and I start it with #0 last month. it is a 16-p halfsize / B&W photocopied. This issue include some reviews, an hardcore band interview, and some stuff about non-vegan beers, vegan chili reciepe... in french.

anything from The Netherlands??

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

¬© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service