We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Emma Jane Falconer's Discussions (482)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I was on etsy when it first opened, just as a customer, so I was free to choose a si…"

Emma Jane Falconer replied Jan 11, 2010 to Do you ONLY sell zines?

15 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Emma Jane Falconer

"Mine's full of different stuff, I've got zines, badges, photo prints, rosettes and b…"

Emma Jane Falconer replied Jan 8, 2010 to Do you ONLY sell zines?

15 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Emma Jane Falconer

"Terrifying soul-eating 150 year old stuffed owl, at that!"

Emma Jane Falconer replied Sep 14, 2008 to How do you feel about critiques in the Etsy forums?

9 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Robin Olson Mayberry

"Here's the terrifying owl for reference. It's scary like the bear and skeleton pic…"

Emma Jane Falconer replied Sep 12, 2008 to How do you feel about critiques in the Etsy forums?

9 Feb 1, 2009

"I have found them helpful for stuff selling my photos. They tend to not "get"zines.…"

Emma Jane Falconer replied Sep 12, 2008 to How do you feel about critiques in the Etsy forums?

9 Feb 1, 2009

"Some of the people on the etsy forums make my jaw drop "showing a human touching the…"

Emma Jane Falconer replied Sep 4, 2008 to Recycled Packaging (for mailing zines)

9 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Maranda Elizabeth

"Magazine pages taped make great envelopes as well. I always keep any suitable envelo…"

Emma Jane Falconer replied Sep 4, 2008 to Recycled Packaging (for mailing zines)

9 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Maranda Elizabeth

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service