We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

I have searched Pay Pal and cannot find anything of help... or where i would even enter this feature...

Does anyone know with a Pay Pal cart... can you set up a coupon code... for example.. if i wanted to do a 20% off sale with the coupon code ZINES is that able to be done?

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

I tried to do this one time with DB distro, and found out they don't support that feature. I know zencart and other programs do, but that would mean redoing your whole site. Plus, they're confusing to set up.
Wow... that really sucks. I just was hoping that i was looking in the wrong place on the Pay Pal site.

bibliophile83 said:
I tried to do this one time with DB distro, and found out they don't support that feature. I know zencart and other programs do, but that would mean redoing your whole site. Plus, they're confusing to set up.
I think there used to be a site or two that let you set up PayPal coupons -- but I think you had to pay for it and I'm not sure they exist anymore.

Google Checkout has a coupon feature though.

http://checkout.google.com/support/sell/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topi...

And lots of shopping cart software have a built-in coupon feature but that requires considerably more set-up than a PayPal cart (although you can integrate PayPal into them).

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service