We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

lizzy / marching stars distro's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"As no-one else has answered I thought I'd offer my understanding of it! You're righ…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Apr 30, 2010 to Zine Distro Etiquette, Copyright and Submissions

10 May 6, 2010
Reply by kitty magic

"Business is absolutely booming for me and I have no idea why! I've taken over 10 tim…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Apr 1, 2010 to is business slow for you too?

13 May 19, 2010
Reply by False Start Distro

"marching stars distro: www.marchingstars.co.uk Blurb I use: "Selling lots of lovely…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Jan 24, 2010 to Comprehensive list of currently active distros:

28 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by katy

"I have about £250 ($400) of my own money tied up in stock. Other than that the distr…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Jan 21, 2010 to Can you expect nothing more than to break even?

6 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by ciaraxyerra

"It's a mixture of me reading a zine I picked up from somewhere and then contacting t…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied May 10, 2009 to How do you find your zines?

5 May 13, 2009
Reply by Erin H

"I write on the top right corner in pencil. And if the top write corner doesn't have…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied May 10, 2009 to Marking the price

7 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Colin Tedford

"I announced I would be opening the distro 6 weeks before it opened. That gave me tim…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Jan 8, 2009 to how did you get your distro started

1 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by lizzy / marching stars distro

"I used to have people add up the actual postage costs and add it on, but so many peo…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Sep 22, 2008 to How do you charge postage?

5 May 9, 2011
Reply by River Body

"I have been open a year and currently estimate that I have about $600 of my personal…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Sep 18, 2008 to Somewhat of a personal money question.

6 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by Bird in the Hand Zine Shop

"I currently run my zine distro out of Reading, which is a big town about an hours jo…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Sep 14, 2008 to Where is your distro run out of?

14 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by eddie willson

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service