We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

NicoleIntrovert's Discussions (445)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think it's necessarily a distro's job to make sure that libraries and school…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Jan 25, 2011 to Do distro owners do more?

2 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

"Right now i am hosted at Dot Easy, and i think it's around $50 a year.  With the new…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Dec 19, 2010 to Websites?

6 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Colin Tedford

"He doesn't care if he takes someone's work without their permission and copys and se…"

NicoleIntrovert replied May 6, 2010 to Zine Distro Etiquette, Copyright and Submissions

10 May 6, 2010
Reply by kitty magic

"I think it's fine if you copy and distro zines that explicitly say it is okay to do…"

NicoleIntrovert replied May 2, 2010 to Zine Distro Etiquette, Copyright and Submissions

10 May 6, 2010
Reply by kitty magic

"What service do you use to get your stats from? "

NicoleIntrovert replied May 2, 2010 to is business slow for you too?

13 May 19, 2010
Reply by False Start Distro

"I think February was a bit slow. Click Clack had 13 orders in Jan, 8 in Feb and 7 so…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Mar 18, 2010 to is business slow for you too?

13 May 19, 2010
Reply by False Start Distro

"Click Clack Distro - http://www.clickclackdistro.com My little mission statement: C…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Jan 24, 2010 to Comprehensive list of currently active distros:

28 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by katy

"I've now put $900 of my own cash into Click Clack and in a year and a half have not…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Jan 21, 2010 to Can you expect nothing more than to break even?

6 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by ciaraxyerra

"I did 20% of my sales in October to First Candle which is a SIDS (Sudden Infant Deat…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Dec 26, 2009 to donating part of your orders to a charity

4 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"Most of the zines that i have right now, i already had read and liked them so i cont…"

NicoleIntrovert replied May 12, 2009 to How do you find your zines?

5 May 13, 2009
Reply by Erin H

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service