We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

What kind of networking for zine creators event do you think we should do around the time of Canzine?

we are thinking of a party/speed dating kind of thing the night before Canzine. it would probably cost participants $10 or so each. does that sound good? got a better idea or something to add to that?

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

If nobody else wants to comment I might as well.... I think the idea of a party/gathering the night before (at the Great Hall I assume?) could be a fun idea. A sort of 'meet & greet' before event is interesting considering I see many of the same faces year after year but never have the moment to speak the day of Canzine. I wouldn't make it a 'speed dating' sort of thing though. Perhaps just some sort of name/zine tag or something. It could even be an open event for anyone but a discount for registered Canziners (ie $10 non-registered/5 registered) I definitely wouldn't charge more. A night of just dancing/drinking/mingling could be fun.

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service