We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Tags: zinefair, zinefest

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I envy you Torontonians having so many zine fairs to go to!

(stuck in Edmonton)
but you have the very enjoyable quarterly Royal Bison fair! and the Edmonton Anarchist Bookfair! and maybe one day, Tess will re-start up Arts VS Crafts.

(i miss Padmanadi's !)

belugachop said:
I envy you Torontonians having so many zine fairs to go to!

(stuck in Edmonton)
Royal Bison is fun and all, it is not a zine-only fair. I guess I miss the type of atmosphere that I experienced at Canzine last year in October. :)

aMy leigh said:
but you have the very enjoyable quarterly Royal Bison fair! and the Edmonton Anarchist Bookfair! and maybe one day, Tess will re-start up Arts VS Crafts.

(i miss Padmanadi's !)

fair enough. its funny because ive always had more of a response at the RB + aVSc than at canzine. :/
ps: im not sure if you know (of) em, but static cling distro is in edmonton (mind you, the girl that runs it is super hard to get a hold of. or, was 3 years ago) and there is a girl named bevurly who is starting up a distro apparently -- she posted on http://zine_scene.livejournal.com
I know Bev and Tess. I had a table way back at the last ever AvsC and skipped a few years until last year's November RB, I know more about comic conventions than zine fairs I guess. I'm not sure if it was because I was quite "new" to the regulars, a lot of people asked me if I am local.

I hijacked this thread...
hey, so is anyone else attending this? chris (kissoff zine), maranda (telegram m'am zine), clara (awesomeness), and myself will be there. fun times!
Totally excited about the road trip and zine fair! I'm gonna talk to my few London-area friends and see if they're coming out.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service