We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hey, everybody! Inspired by my trip last month to the Chicago Zine Fest, I'm working on a new compilation called Zine Crush. Think of it as a Missed Connections exclusively for zinesters.

Do you have one or more zine crushes you'd like to confess? I'd love to hear them, as I share my own. The deadline for submitting to Issue #1 is July 1st. Send letters, comics, or whatever format you prefer. Payment will be a free issue of the zine, and just maybe that special someone you write about will feel the same way. You can live happily ever after. That's the fantasy, right?

Zine Crush
PO Box 936
Portland, OR 97207
http://zinecrush.com

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

That's hilarious. Last week I made a list to put in the new issue of my zine called, "2011 Chicago Zine Fest Crush List." Haaa. This sounds like a fun and sweet idea for a zine - good luck!

Ooh, I would love to see how your 2011 list and my 2012 list compare! Chicago Zine Fest is full of crush worthy folks. They should definitely play that up when organizing for next year.

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service