We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hello all,

It's been awhile since I've posted here but I thought I might give it a shot.

We're currently on our 9th issue of our zine and the theme is food. We are looking for your food related stories, comics, fiction, or art. We are also in need of something awesome to put on our cover, so if art is your thing this may be a great idea for you to contribute. We're not really interested in recipes, as we have enough of these already, but anything else is almost certain to be put in there.

I'm also looking for contributors that are willing to contribute to more than one issue. We definitely are in need of some fresh new ideas and would love it if you'd stick with us for a while and contribute what you can.

Thanks everybody!

Tina

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have an email to send contibutions?

Yes and if I were thinking straight I probably would have included it. :)

thefbombzine@gmail.com

I'm interested in contributing something, will think of some ideas later and get back to you.

Kirsty, sounds good. I was actually interested in contributing to your zine as well, but couldn't message you until we're "friends". :)

Also, I forgot to tell everyone that the deadline is July 1st.

oooh awesome. Well we are friends now so message away! I probably should of put an email address in my call for submissions too.

It's so easy to forget all the extra details, isn't it?
i'm definitely interested in contributing.. does it have to be positive about food or can it be negative?
It can be either. My only stipulation is that it's about food. :) The sooner you can get it to me, the better. I'm doing layouts for it right now and I want to make sure that if you submit something I'll have room for it.
i just sent mine in.. proud of myself for being so quick, but it's quite short and i think i've had these thoughts bottled up for a while.
I read it. It's marvelous. Thank you so much!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service