We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

The F-Bomb tried alternate realities and secrets and that didn't work out too well. We got maybe 3 submissions total. So I've decided to go from having those themes to not having one at all. That's right, you can write whatever you want!

Looking for the written word...any form of it. Fiction, non, poetry, lists, etc. You name it.

The only catch is I need it by this Friday, the 4th. If you've already written something that you believe is your best work, send it my way. thefbombzine(at)gmail.com

Also, we'll be tabling up in Seattle at the Short Run zine fest so there will be plenty of eyes reading your stuffs.

I'm hoping this will get some attention! This is our 10th issue and I really want to make it special.

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

Is there a theme at all? Weird timing. I actually just picked up your zine to email you guys.
Nope, no theme. You already have one of our zines? Sweet! Yes, if you could get something to me by Friday I'd be eternally grateful!
Ok, I just emailed my submission to the email address on your website. Also, if you're unfamiliar with it Compilationstation.wordpress.com is a really cool resource!

Thanks! I got it, loved it, and replied back!

Also, I think we did try compilationstation. I just don't think the secrets/alternate reality themes inspired anyone enough to actually submit. :/ It sucks, but it happens.

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service