We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Hey!  Do you intentionally overhear great/weird conversations on the bus and at coffee shops?

WRITE A STORY ABOUT IT.

I have idea for a zine that's in early planning stages and it's tentatively titled "Overheard: Stories from Compulsive Eavesdroppers"

I'm looking for ~50-200 word stories about real conversations that you've overheard.  People talk about crazy shit (especially out of context) so don't pretend you don't have anything to write about for this!

Once again, this is in early planning stages.  I don't have a distro lined up or anything.  I have access to free printing as long as I don't abuse it too much so it should be a cheap zine if it comes together.

Email submissions to: yoiks.music@gmail.com

Views: 96

Replies to This Discussion

I have a great one so will send you an email soon.

Would a list of pieces of overheard conversations be appropriate?

Absolutely.  I'd like to keep this very open.  Forget I even said the 50-200 word thing.

Adrian Fynch said:

Would a list of pieces of overheard conversations be appropriate?

are you still looking for submissions? i work at a call center, and i transcribe calls for the deaf and hard-of-hearing, so i hear some really weird conversations every day!

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service